Last Updated on 30/03/2021 by kaptan
*** WooCommerce Payment Gateway Based Fees (prior Additional Fees) Changelog *** 2021.03.25 - version 3.2.3 * Pay for order page fix: Force calculation of fees on pageload (WC has by default payment method N/A on new created orders in backend * Add loading icon on "Pay for order page"
The fee can be automatically assessed on the price of certain products in the cart or the cart total, in addition to being changed on an order by the shop administrator at any time. A fee may also be applied manually, i.e., if the customer wants to switch payment methods after checkout is completed.
General options overview:
- Enable/Disable additional fees for entire website without removing data
- Enable additional fees for a single gateway or a single product
- Automatic calculation of fees for each gateway or each product
- Change the automatically calculated fee on the order page
- Option to manually add a fee to an order, after the user completes checkout
- Option to manually add a fee to orders you create on the admin page
- Define a maximum limit to which a fee is added at the cart level
- Define a maximum limit to which a fee is added for a product
- Tax calculation for additional fees is also supported
- Three calculation methods