Last Updated on 08/01/2021 by YeniRaki
For each lesson in a course, you can specify when learners will be able to access the lesson content, either as a fixed interval after the date they start the course, or on a specific date.
Whatever schedule you decide upon, you are in complete control of your students’ learning pace.
- Set your drip schedule based on a fixed date or an interval after the course start date.
- You can manually override the drip schedule to give learners access to any lesson at any time.
- Your learners get an email notification on days when new lessons will become available.
- Customize the message displayed to users when a lesson is not yet available to them.
- This extension also prevents the possibility that users will buy a course, download all the content, then ask for a refund, essentially getting the entire course for free.